This is a reproduction of a June
26, 1996 letter from John Gregory Lambros
to FBI Special Agent Gilkerson regarding his visit with Lambros.
June 26, 1996
John Gregory Lambros
Reg. No. 00436-124
p.O. Box 1000
Leavenworth, Kansas 66048-1000
U.S. CERTIFIED MAIL NO. P-076-327-517
Stephen A. Gilkerson
Special Agent FBI
111 Washington Avenue South
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401
RE: OUR PERSONAL VISIT AND CONVERSATION TODAY AT USP LEAVENWORTH
Dear Stephen A. Gilkerson:
Thank you for visiting today and your inquiry as to PURVIS CARTWRIGHT, inmate number #59478-079 and others that have implants.
This letter, as promised, will only outline our conversation regarding my continued request for you to interview PURVIS CARTWRIGHT as to his involvement in teaching the Brazilians how to interigate, implant and use the "DEPATTERING/GRID CELL/ROOM" in the Brazilian Federal Police Station in Brasilia, Brazil on HUMANS. Please remember that Cartwright stated that the U.S. Government made Brazil promise that they would never use the technology on a U.S. Citizen.
We agreed that you would send PURVIS CARTWRIGHT a letter with copy of the following letters I've sent to you:
1. August 10, 1995;
2. November 25, 1995, U.S. Certified Mail No. Z-209-886-088;
3. January 8, 1996, U.S. Certified Mail No. P-386-225-143;
4. February 3, 1996, U.S. Certified Mail No. Z-209-886-084. Please attach copy of the Certificate of Service which included a list of 70 individuals and firms served with copy of the letter.
5. Copy of all other correspondence you have received from John Gregory Lambros, including exhibits.
6. Copy of this June 26, 1996 letter.
And request PURVIS CARTWRIGHT TO STATE IN AFFIDAVIT FORM IF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN SAME IS TRUE.
Also I am requesting you to contact the following individuals so they may respond to you in writing as to their knowledge of implantation of humans to control and the use of torture, implantation, and use of the "DEPATTERNING/GRID ROOM/CELL" on John Gregory Lambros in the Brazilian Federal Police Station in Brasilia, Brazil:
1. BRIAN WRONGE (confirmed implant victim with x-rays and cat scan x-ray proof
c/o Maitefa Angaza, Editor
THE CITY SUN NEWSPAPER
P.O. Box 020560
Brooklyn, New York 11202
2. Luiz Carlos Andreaci Last known address
8225 Lake Drive, Apt. C-502
Miami Springs, Florida 33166-7795
or his U.S. Parole officers:
Barry Zabielinski & Dan Westlake
U.S. Parole Officers
300 N.E. First Ave.
Miami, Florida 33132-2126
Andreaci participated in the torture and use of advanced electronic technology to force interrogate John G. Lambros at the Brazilian Federal Police Station in Brasilia, Brazil. Andreaci was being held at the facility due to U.S. Extradition Proceedings and is very knowledgeable in the use of the "DEPATTERNING/GRID ROOM/CELL" within the facility and the use of implantation of humans.
3. FRANCISCO TOSCANINO who was also held within the Brazilian Federal Police Station in Brasilia, Brazil with me in 1991. You may contact my defense attorney Colia F. Ceisel, Suite 500, Minnesota Building, 46 East 4th Street, St. Paul, Minnesota for the address of Toscanino's son who is incarcerated at Fort Dix who has the address of the Prison Toscanino is currently incarcerated at outside NAPLES, ITALY or you may contact the Italian Ambassador in the U.S. for his address.
Thanking you in advance for doing your job in the investigation of my continued torture, control, brain washing and body degeneration.
You will find that I am telling the complete truth regarding the facility in Brasilia, Brazil, the implants within me and the information you received today via me from the Brazilians talking through me. Brian Wronge has/had some type of electronic device in his throat area you may be interested in.
John Gregory Lambros
c: (RE-SENTENCING OF JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS, DISTRICT OF MINNESOTA, U.S. vs. LAMBROS, 65 F.3d 698 (8th Cir. 1995)
1. Clerk of the Court, U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota, Room 708, Federal Building, 316 North Robert Street, St. Paul, Minnesota 55101-1460.
2. U.S. SENATOR JESSE HELMS & THE FOREIGN RELATIONS COMMITTEE, U.S. Senate, Dirksen Building, Room 403, Washington, D.C. 20510. U.S. Certified Mail No. P-076-327-518.
3. Fernando Henrique Cardoso, President of Brazil, c/o Ambassador of Brazil, 3006 Massachusetts Avenue, N.W., Washington, D.C. 20008
4. Douglas Peterson, Assistant U.S. attorney, 234 U.S. Courthouse, 110 South Fourth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401-2295.
5. Attorney Colia F. Ceisel, Suite 500, Minnesota Building, 46 East 4th Street, St. Paul, Minnesota 55101.
6. Attorney Tim Bailey, Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, 1500 Landmark Tower, 345 St. Peter Street, St. Paul, Minnesota 551021638.
7. Jay F. Meyer, U.S. Probation Officer, 426 U.S. Courthouse, 110 South Fourth Street, Minneapolis, Minnesota 55401-2295. Mr. Meyer, please remember pursuant to Rule 32 (b) of the FEDERAL RULES OF CRIMINAL PROCEDURE that my forthcoming PSI must include any circumstances affecting defendant's lLambros] behavior that might be helpful in sentencing. May I suggest that you work hand in hand with Stephen A. Gilkerson. In fact, you may have information for Mr. Gilkerson as to your investigation to meet your job requirements under Rule 32.
8. Web site posting/listing and release to Human rights Groups
The address for the Boycott Brazil homepage is:
Return to Boycott Brazil Homepage
For more information write (snail mail) JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS directly at:
JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS
Prisoner No. 00436-124
U. S. Penitentiary Leavenworth
PO Box 1000
Leavenworth, KS 66048-1000
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE IN MY BOYCOTT OF BRAZILIAN PRODUCTS.