April 30, 1985
The National Examiner
1. JAMES PETIT, 39 years old, Texan
2. Jail sentence Miami, Florida on an arson charge.
3. Admitted drug pilot & arms smuggler.
4. Court-Ordered x-rays of his skull revealed a strange, bottleshaped object.
5. Petit stated: "The quartz implants are like little radio receivers."
6. Attorney Roy Gelber.
7. Roy Gelber stated: "There are definitely foreign objects behind his left ear near the neck which radiologist conclude have no physical reason for being there."
8. 1982, Federal Drug Agents (DEA) knew Petit as "BURN 'EM" because of the many planes he crashed during his brief career as a drug pilot.
9. Petit went to Burn Center at U.S. Army Institute of Surgical Research in San Antonio, Texas.
10.Ray Dery hospital spokesman confirmed that Petit was treated during 1982.
11. Petit stated doctors at the Hospital placed implants in his neck, face, arms, and ears.
12. Petit asked doctors why he was putting wires in his arm with a long needle.
13. Petit claims the placing of implants in him was part of CIA Program "OPERATION CRYSTAL BALL" designed to take over the world's judicial political system through mind control.
14. Petit says he found top secret documents carrying details of the program in a dumpster in Key West, Florida, about 20 years ago.
15. Attorney Kathy Hamilton, Petit's former attorney, stated Petit definitely worked for the CIA. That has been confirmed.
16. Attorney Alexander Martone, represented a co-defendant in a federal drug
For more information write (snail mail) JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS directly at:
JOHN GREGORY LAMBROS
Prisoner No. 00436-124
U. S. Penitentiary Leavenworth
PO Box 1000
Leavenworth, KS 66048-1000
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ASSISTANCE IN MY BOYCOTT OF BRAZILIAN PRODUCTS.